Bajaj Pulsar 200 TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front and a 130/70 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Pulsar 200,while the Scorcher 11, which retails at Rs. 8840 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Pulsar 200.Priced at Rs. 2300, the ZOOM XL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Pulsar 200.The Pilot Street at Rs. 5150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Pulsar 200.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
52 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF Revz SRs3150Tubeless130/70 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF Zapper SRs2100Tubeless130/70 R17
- Metzeler TOURANCE EXPRs7429Tubeless130/80 R17 65S
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1126Tubeless100/80 R17 46P
- Ralco Blaster ProRs1650Tubeless100/90 R17
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1097Tubeless100/70 R17 40P
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5500Tubeless100/80 R17 52H M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Pulsar 200
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Pulsar 200
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?