Bajaj Pulsar 220f TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Pulsar 220f wears a 90/90 R17 tyre at the front and a 120/80 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1300, the Zapper FY1 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Pulsar 220f,while the PILOT SPORTY, which retails at Rs. 2596 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Pulsar 220f.Priced at Rs. 2000, the Blaster Pro is the most affordable rear tyre for the Pulsar 220f.The Pilot Road 4 at Rs. 15160 is the costliest rear tyre for the Pulsar 220f.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
44 Tyres Found
- Birla FIREMAXX R51Rs2999Tubeless120/90 R17
- Michelin Power Slick EVORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 ZR17 58W
- MRF Masseter-XRs3125Tubeless120/80 R17
- JK Blaze BF32Rs1700Tubeless90/90 R17
- MRF Zapper FSRs1375Tubeless90/90 R17
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R17 67P
- TVS ATT 725Rs1413Tube90/90 R17 49P
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs2275Tubeless120/80 R17
- Birla FIREMAXX R50Rs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Pulsar 220f
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Pulsar 220f
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?