Bajaj V TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj V wears a 90/90-18 tyre at the front and a 120/80-16 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1450, the Zapper Kurve F is the cheapest front tyre available for the V,while the Conti Toofani 2, which retails at Rs. 2400 is the most expensive front tyre available for the V.Priced at Rs. 5100, the SPORT DEMON is the most affordable rear tyre for the V.The SPORT DEMON at Rs. 5100 is the costliest rear tyre for the V.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
9 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper Kurve FRs1450Tubeless90/90 R18
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5100Tubeless120/80 R16 60V M/C
- TVS Jumbo poly xRsPrice Not Available120/80 R16 60P
- Metro Conti Toofani 2Rs2400Tubeless90/90 R18
- MRF Zapper YRs2400120/80 R16
- Ralco Blaster-TRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R18
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 R16 57P M/C
- Pirelli City DemonRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R18 51H M/C
- MRF Zapper KurveRs2000Tubeless120/80 R16
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj V
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj V
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I feel fear to buy jk tyre vectra for my carA.
JK Vectra is a very good tyre as it comes with an innovative tread pattern that helps in improving the wet traction and braking performance as well.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which is the best tyres for activa 5gA.
TVS Conta 350 will be a suitable option for your scooter as it gets low rolling resistance that aids in improving the fuel economy.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which tyre best for my car Hyundai I20 Sports eliteA.
You can try out Aeolus PrecisionAce AH02-195/55 R16 87V for your car. It offers excellent handling and reduced wear.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53