Bajaj Bike TyresChoose Bike
Bajaj Bike Tyres Price List in India (September 2023)
Tyres for Bajaj Bike Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.RECOMMEND A REAR TYRE FOR MY BIKE PULSAR 220FA.
For Bajaj Pulsar 220F, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Apollo Tramplr and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Answered 08-Feb-2023 15:02:43
- Q.I planning to change my dominar 400 front tyre will you recommend any?A.
For Bajaj Dominar front wheel fitment, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alpha H1 and CEAT Zoom Rad X1.Answered 31-Oct-2022 15:40:50
- Q.Pulsar 200 NS 2013 Front tyreA.
Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is shod with front tyre size of 100/80 R17. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Sporty and MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX1.Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:12:18
- Q.Which tyre should I replace with dominar 400 rear mrftyreA.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, which is equipped with 150/60 R17 tyre size at rear, the tyre options include Apollo Alpha H1, TVS Eurogrip Protorq Extreme HR and Michelin Pilot Street. You can choose any one pattern as per your budget and preference.Answered 13-Jun-2022 19:02:13
- Q.Want to upsize my rear tire of bs6 ns200 2020. What would be the maximum size I can opt for.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Instead, if you want more stability and grip you can choose a premium tyre pattern within the same company recommended tyre size.Answered 13-Jun-2022 19:01:31