Yamaha Bike TyresChoose Bike
Yamaha Bike Tyres Price List in India (May 2022)
Tyres for Yamaha Bike Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I need a rear tyre for my bike fzs v3A.
For Yamaha FZ-S V3, you can pick tyre patterns as per your budget and preference between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and Pirelli Angel CTAnswered 12-May-2022 11:53:21
- Q.Best front n rear tubeless radial tyres for Rx 100, std 18 or 17 or 16 inchesA.
Yamaha RX100 is equipped with tyre size of 2.50-18 at front and 2.75-18 at rear. And for maximum performance always insist on the company stated tyre size.Answered 10-Mar-2022 16:24:09
- Q.Which tyre best for yamaha fzs Michelin sporty or Michelin street or Michelin city proA.
If you want an able high speed performer with excellent lean and comfortable rides pick between Michelin Sporty and Pilot Street. Moreover, if you are looking for durability and more tread life choose Michelin City Pro.Answered 30-Nov-2021 13:23:02
- Q.I have Yamaha fz 25 bs6 Is there any problem in changing its tire stock size from 17" inches to 18" inches? it means from 140 to 150 size?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it affects the mileage and performance of any bike. And going for a larger rim size may also lead the tyre to touch body parts of the bike and may result in unsafe riding. Hence upsize is not suggested.Answered 02-Nov-2021 14:01:45
- Q.I want to go for a tyre replacement for my Yamaha FZS. Can you pleae suggest the best tyre with good grip and long life.A.
You can pick between Ralco Blaster Sporty, TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport and CEAT Zoom Rad X1.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:35:55