Bmw F 850-Gs TyresChange Bike
The Bmw F 850-Gs wears a 90/90-21 tyre at the front and a 150/70-R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 0, the Scorpion Rally STR is the cheapest front tyre available for the F 850-Gs,while the Scorpion Rally STR, which retails at Rs. 0 is the most expensive front tyre available for the F 850-Gs.Priced at Rs. 3092, the Bazooka is the most affordable rear tyre for the F 850-Gs.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the F 850-Gs.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
26 Tyres Found
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STRRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R21 54V M/C
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Pilot StreetRs5500Tubeless150/60 R17 66H
- MRF Revz CRs3500Tubeless150/60 R17
- Pirelli Phantom SportsCompRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/70 R17 69H M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bmw F 850-Gs
Most Viewed Tyres For Bmw F 850-Gs
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi Siddharth, looking to change my 4 tyres in bmw 320d 2011 model from Rft to tubeless. Current tyres are of size 205/55 16. Should I keep the size same or increase to 215? Which brand would be best tyre?A.
Hello Satyajit, I don't think there is any need to upsize to 215. 205 itself is quite a wide tyre. So best is to stick with it. Yokohama AVS DB V550 would be a pretty good tyre to begin with. If you want something even better then go for Bridgestone Turanza GR90 . However, if you are looking at an economical option then go for Bridgestone MY02 sporty style tyre. RegardsAnswered 25 Jul 2016 01:02:27
- Q.I have bmw x5, how are kumho tyres for them?A.
Hi Shashank, BMW X5 comes fitted with run flat type tyres and that's what BMW recommends. In 255/55R18 we have Kumho K51 tyres but it has H(210) speed rating. I will recommend you to go for tyres with V speed rating. Please look for various tyre options from here- http://tyres.cardekho.com/search-tyres. If you don't want to go for run flat tyre then I will suggest you Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyre. However remember to keep emergency inflator or BMW's space saver Spare wheel in the car. RegardsAnswered 24 Jan 2016 11:00:40