Bmw X1 TyresChange Car
43 different tyre models are available for the Bmw X1 , which wears tyres of 225/55 R17 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the ECSTA SPT KU 31, which is priced at Rs. 7243. The EAGLE EFFICIENT GRIP at Rs. 23000 is the most expensive tyre available for the X1.
43 Tyres Found
- Pirelli CINTURATO P1Rs8889Tubeless225/50 R17 94Y
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050 RFTRs19500Runflat225/50 R17 98W
- Michelin Primacy 3 STRs11500Tubeless225/50 R17 94V
- Michelin Primacy 3 STRs11590Tubeless225/55 R17
- Pirelli P7Rs10505225/50 R17 94W
- Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2Rs11200Tubeless225/55 R17 101W XL
- Yokohama BluEarth AE50Rs10500Tubeless225/55 R17 101W
- Hankook VENTUS V12 EVORs9956Tubeless225/50 R17 98Y
- Bridgestone Potenza S001RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless225/50 R18
Tyres for Cars similar to Bmw X1
Most Viewed Tyres For Bmw X1
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hello, i have Honda City 2014 model, my current tyre size is 175 65 15, i want to upsize my car tyres. what size would be ideal for better grip & braking to drive in highway as well as city. i was recommended 185 60 15 as replacement at a local shop, even i felt the same when i looked at the size. i also want to know which brand is good ? thank youA.
The mentioned upsize tyre of 185/60 R15 by the dealer is correct. However, they are two more options you can go with - 195/60 R15 and 185/65 R15. In the dealer suggested upsize, you will get a lower stance which also means your ground clearance will reduce by upto 3mm. In the 195/60 R15 upsize, you will get increased grip and 3mm rise in ground clearance. You will also experience a slight drop in fuel efficiency. This is the best recommended tyre upsize from our side. The 185/65 R15, you will get the maximum increase in ground clearance but it might foul with the wheel wells. The increased sidewall will also look a bit odd. The best tyres in our recommended upsize are Apollo Alnac 4G S, Bridgestone ER60 and MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:59:29
- Q.Sir I own ktm Duke 200. And my rear Tyre is about to end. \\nSoo plzz recommend me suitable Tyre. Size 150/60r17A.
Hi Prince, If possible then go for MEtzeler Sportec M5i. This is a gem of a tyre, would offer confident grip over dry and wet surfaces and even has a very good tread life. However, if you can't get hold of Metzeler then look at buying Apollo Alpha H1 tyres. They have been recently launched, so we haven't been able to test them. But general feedback is pretty good so far. If you are looking at economical options then look at MRF Revz C1 or CEAT Zoom Rad X1. Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 11:52:49
- Q.Hi Siddharth, looking to change my 4 tyres in bmw 320d 2011 model from Rft to tubeless. Current tyres are of size 205/55 16. Should I keep the size same or increase to 215? Which brand would be best tyre?A.
Hello Satyajit, I don't think there is any need to upsize to 215. 205 itself is quite a wide tyre. So best is to stick with it. Yokohama AVS DB V550 would be a pretty good tyre to begin with. If you want something even better then go for Bridgestone Turanza GR90 . However, if you are looking at an economical option then go for Bridgestone MY02 sporty style tyre. RegardsAnswered 25 Jul 2016 01:02:27