Bmw X6 TyresChange Car
12 different tyre models are available for the Bmw X6 , which wears tyres of 255/50 R19 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the VENTUS AS RH07, which is priced at Rs. 18007. The EAGLE EFFICIENT GRIP at Rs. 63600 is the most expensive tyre available for the X6.
12 Tyres Found
- Goodyear EAGLE EFFICIENT GRIPRs63600Runflat255/50 R19 103Y
- Continental ContiCrossContact UHPRs20200Tubeless255/50 R19 FR 107Y XL
- Michelin Latitude Sport 3Rs27990Tubeless255/50 R19 107W
- Goodyear Wrangler F1Rs19000Tubeless255/50 R19 107Y
- Pirelli P ZERORs30935Runflat255/50 R19 107W
- Pirelli SCORPION ZERORs19241Tubeless255/50 R19 103W
- Pirelli XL P ZERORs21400Tubeless255/50 R19 103W
- Pirelli SCORPION ZERORs25065Tubeless255/50 R19 107Y
- Pirelli SCORPION VERDERs25413Tubeless255/50 R19 103W
Tyres for Cars similar to Bmw X6
Most Viewed Tyres For Bmw X6
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi Siddharth, looking to change my 4 tyres in bmw 320d 2011 model from Rft to tubeless. Current tyres are of size 205/55 16. Should I keep the size same or increase to 215? Which brand would be best tyre?A.
Hello Satyajit, I don't think there is any need to upsize to 215. 205 itself is quite a wide tyre. So best is to stick with it. Yokohama AVS DB V550 would be a pretty good tyre to begin with. If you want something even better then go for Bridgestone Turanza GR90 . However, if you are looking at an economical option then go for Bridgestone MY02 sporty style tyre. RegardsAnswered 25 Jul 2016 01:02:27
- Q.I have bmw x5, how are kumho tyres for them?A.
Hi Shashank, BMW X5 comes fitted with run flat type tyres and that's what BMW recommends. In 255/55R18 we have Kumho K51 tyres but it has H(210) speed rating. I will recommend you to go for tyres with V speed rating. Please look for various tyre options from here- http://tyres.cardekho.com/search-tyres. If you don't want to go for run flat tyre then I will suggest you Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyre. However remember to keep emergency inflator or BMW's space saver Spare wheel in the car. RegardsAnswered 24 Jan 2016 11:00:40