This tyre involves a varied 5 pitch design to prevent the road noise from filtering in to the vehicle cabin. Large centre blocks come equipped with 3D grooves in order to maximize wet and dry traction.
Ideal For- City and highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative tread compound provides for long tyre life
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Special tread pattern provides for superior dry grip
- Wide contact patch provides for improved stability
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Bridgestone Tyres
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have maruti eeco car 7 str and i want to change both front side tyre , i am confused about which company tyre is batter CEAT, MRF, BRIDJSTONE, APPOLO, JKA.
All brands that you have mentioned offer great tyres. Different tyre model available for the Maruti Suzuki Eeco 7-seater by these brands are Bridgestone B290, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3, and MRF ZTX.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire model 2011 what is the best suitable tyre size and brand ?A.
For your Maruti Suzuki Dzire, you can consider the likes of the Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the Bridgestone B290.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20