It is a highway terrain tyre for SUVs and Crossovers which offer high traction and comfort level. It involves a solid construction to make the sidewalls strong and comes with protectors at maximum cut risk areas so as to prevent damage.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks provide for improved cornering skills
- Zig-Zag tread pattern provides for superior grip and handling
- Wide contact patch provides for superior steering response
- Innovative tread pattern reduces noise filtration in to the cabin
- Special rubber compound provides for long tyre life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
925 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for DUELER D689 235/70 R16 105S Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Dear Siddharth, I wanna replace my mahindra thar CRDI 4X4(Top Model) tyres. Presently tyres size is 235/70R16. Suggest me best size for my thar. I am worried about that big & huge tyres touch to internal side of thar and it is difficult to take u tern. so kindly suggest me the best size.A.
Hello Sandeep, 235/70 R16 would be the ideal size for your Thar. I recommend you should stick to that. It is also the stock size on this version, hence the most approriate one. Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good off-roading tyre for your Thar. However, if you use it mainly for highway drives and city use then go for Bridgestone Dueler D689. RegardsAnswered 29 Aug 2016 08:03:03