It is a highway terrain tyre for SUVs and Crossovers which offer high traction and comfort level. It involves a solid construction to make the sidewalls strong and comes with protectors at maximum cut risk areas so as to prevent damage.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks provide for improved cornering skills
- Zig-Zag tread pattern provides for superior grip and handling
- Wide contact patch provides for superior steering response
- Innovative tread pattern reduces noise filtration in to the cabin
- Special rubber compound provides for long tyre life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingS
S (180 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.