This tyre of Ecopia series is specially designed to offer improved fuel efficiency and long tread life. It comes with a unique tread compound which offers low rolling resistance and makes for quick acceleration.
Ideal for- Highways as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance offers better fuel efficiency
- Unique tyre compound makes for enhanced tyre life
- Straight main grooves effectively evacuate water and improve wet grip
- O-Bead technology makes for superior handling and control
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Ecopia EP150 185/65 R14 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 15"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.What is difference of Bridgestone tyre Turanza Er 300 and Ecopia Ep 150 of same company -195 65 R15 which is better ?A.
Hello Prakaassh, Both, Bridgestone Turanza ER300 and Ecopia EP150 are very good tyres and have respective benefits. Turanza ER300 is basically an ultimate touring tyre. It offers superior wet and dry grip, comfortable ride quality, precise handling and good braking efficiency. It is extremely suitable for long highway drives as well as regular city use and has a very good tread life. Ecopia EP150 is actually an eco-friendly tyre. So, while running it emits less carbon in the atmosphere and also improves the fuel efficiency of the vehicle by up to 7% approximately. It is very suitable for city as well as highway drives. Offers good wet and dry grip and handling, but not as good as Turanza. So, if you want a tyre for long highway drives and supreme handling and grip then go for Turanza ER300, but if you want to go for tyres that improve fuel efficiency, are eco-friendly and offer good performance, then Ecopia EP150 would be the right choice. To summarize, Ecopia is a very good tyre, but Turanza is Great. Hope this is helpful . You can know more about these tyres by visitng these links: Turanza ER300- https://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/turanza-er300/195-65-r15-91h-tubeless Ecopia EP 150- https://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/ecopia-ep150/195-65-r15-91h-tubeless Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 21 Jul 2017 08:53:41