Bridgestone Ecopia EP850-245/70 R16 111H Tubeless
- Tyre Size245/70 R16 111H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesFuel efficientLong tyre lifeHandlingWet GripDry GripLow noiseComfort
Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 245/70 R16 111H Features
Available in 16" and 17" sizes, this tyre is designed for premium sedans and hatchbacks. It provides for improved fuel efficiency while providing excellent dry and wet traction. Its innovative pattern and circumferential grooves make for a very comfortable and quiet ride.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance offers better fuel efficiency
- Unique tyre compound makes for enhanced tyre life
- Strong shoulder blocks make for improved cornering capabilities
- Wide circumferential ribs with lateral grooves and sipes improve wet grip
Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 245/70 R16 111H Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
111 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone Ecopia EP850
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours