Bridgestone L607-115/50 R10
- Tyre Size115/50 R10? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripDurabilityLong tyre life
Bridgestone L607 115/50 R10 Features
It is a tyre specially designed for Multi-Utility vehicles and comes with an aggressive tread design to offer superior traction. Special rubber compound enhances the tyre life while offering good resistance against cuts and abrasions. This also makes for increased tread life.
Ideal for- Highway drives and unpaved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks make for improved tyre durability
- Straight main grooves enhance grip over dry surfaces
- Lateral grooves provide for enhanced wet grip
- Protective rib on maximum cut area offers resistance against cuts and abrasions
Bridgestone L607 115/50 R10 Specifications
115 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
10 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours