It is a tyre specially designed for Multi-Utility vehicles and comes with an aggressive tread design to offer superior traction. Special rubber compound enhances the tyre life while offering good resistance against cuts and abrasions. This also makes for increased tread life.
Ideal for- Highway drives and unpaved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks make for improved tyre durability
- Straight main grooves enhance grip over dry surfaces
- Lateral grooves provide for enhanced wet grip
- Protective rib on maximum cut area offers resistance against cuts and abrasions
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
600 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Q is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for L607 155 R13 LT 90Q Tube
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.