This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which has been specially designed for luxury sedans and sports cars. It comes with an innovative tread pattern that combines the best of stability and performance. In spite of being a performance oriented tyre, Potenza GIII also offers a very comfortable and quiet ride.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling and stability
- Directional tread pattern provides for superior acceleration
- L.L Carbon technology makes the tyre very durable and reduced wearing
- Hydro-evacuation surface technology makes for exceptional wet grip
- Particle-Z technology makes for improved wet and dry braking
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating92
92 (630 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.