Bridgestone Potenza S001
- Ideal ForHighway driveSporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceHandlingWet GripDry GripBetter BrakingComfortLow noise
Other Bridgestone Potenza S001 Variants
Bridgestone Potenza S001 Features
About Bridgestone Potenza S001
It is an ultra-high performance tyre and it is meant for use on sports cars and luxury sedans. The rigid blocks help the tyre offer high levels of traction and braking performance both in wet and dry conditions.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetrical tread pattern makes for exceptional traction
- Slick central rib makes for superior handling and control
- Reinforced blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone Potenza S001
User Reviews for Bridgestone Potenza S001 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Bridgestone Potenza S001
Is Bridgestone Potenza S001 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Bridgestone Potenza S001?
Can I use Bridgestone Potenza S001 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Bridgestone Potenza S001 tyre available on emi
Is Bridgestone Potenza S001 compatible with Car
Popular Bridgestone Potenza S001 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about bridgestone Tyre
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For EEco I need 155R13. Suggest kindly a good tyreA.
The recommended tyre for your car is Bridgestone TURANZA AR20. The tyres offre outstanding ride quality with superior traction and high tyre longevity. The low rolling resistance helps to increase the fuel efficiency.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55