- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeBetter Braking
More Variants Of S322
|145/70 R13 71S||Tube||Rs.3585|
|155/65 R13 73S||Tube||Rs.3595|
|155/70 R13 75S||Tube||Rs.3860|
|165/65 R13 77T||Tube||Rs.3745|
|165/65 R14 79T||Tube||Rs.4750|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tube||Rs.5410|
|175/70 R13 82S||Tube||Rs.4910|
|145/70 R12 69S||Tube||Rs.2820|
About Bridgestone S322
This is a well balanced all-season tyre which not only looks good but also offers great traction. It comes equipped with 4 straight main grooves which effectively evacuate water and improve wet grip. Random tread pattern makes for superior dry grip.
Ideal for- Highways as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Lateral grooves provide for a quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Lateral sipes make for better wet braking
- Innovative tread pattern makes for improved dry braking
- Continuous Nylon-wraps makes for improved tyre life
User Reviews for Bridgestone S322 Tyres
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Bridgestone S322 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Bridgestone Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyres are the best for Hyundai Verna car?A.
The suggested tyre type is recommended for your vehicle as its optimized 3D tread design makes for low noise, comfortable ride and long tread life. Also, the winding grooves and high-low angle slot make for good wet grip and better dispersion of water.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Bridgestone or MRF for my ScrossA.
The Bridgestone would be a recommendation for you as its 5 degree noise reduction technology makes for a very quiet and smooth ride and the nano pro-tech tread compound makes for superior wet grip.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.I have Lancer with Tyre size 175/80/13 which are not available in the marketA.
The tyre from Bridgestone might be a good fit for your vehicle as its Zig-Zag sipes provide for effective water evacuation and improve wet grip and the special tread pattern makes for longer tyre life.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22