This is an ultimate touring tyre that offers great ride quality with superior traction and high tyre longevity. It makes use of Bridgestone's special Flat Contact Patch technology to improve steering response and provide good handling.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch makes for superior handling and control
- Silica based compound makes for superior wet grip
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Advanced tread design provides a comfortable and quiet ride
- 3D triangle blocks provide stability and good grip even at high speeds
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
462 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Bridgestone Tyres
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bridgestone Tyre News
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Bridgestone Tyres
- VSBridgestone TURANZA GR90 TyresRs.10100 - 21500 *Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL TyresRs.7900 - 7900 *
- VSBridgestone DUELER D689 TyresRs.6430 - 10180 *Falken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *
- VSBridgestone TURANZA AR20 TyresRs.3315 - 9500 *Pirelli P7 TyresRs.5954 - 21068 *
- VSBridgestone TURANZA GR90 TyresRs.10100 - 21500 *Pirelli CINTURATO P1 TyresRs.6511 - 17275 *
- VSBridgestone Ecopia EP150 TyresRs.3240 - 7025 *Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 TyresRs.3761 - 7243 *
- VSBridgestone S322 TyresRs.2820 - 5410 *JK Ultima NXT TyresRs.1950 - 3431 *