Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 Price List
Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 175/60 R15 81H Specifications
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
462 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Compare with Similar Items
Find BRIDGESTONE Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 Tyres
Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 Compatible With
Top Rated Bridgestone Tyres
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.What size can I use in 215 width tyre in tata zest revotron 1.2 xtA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Therefore, for best results, it is better to continue with the stock tyre size of 185/60 R15. If you are looking for more grip and stability, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:32:14
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19
- Q.Our Wagon R Lxi Duo (2009) runs on Michelin Energy XM2 155/70 R13 75T. Till now it has been great in performance. Sadly, the car dealership missed the tire alignment during the service some time ago, and both the FRONT tires got worn inside totally. It needs immediate replacement (the other two are in good condition). It seems Michelin stopped the supply of this tire model (at least for now). What can be the best alternative brands we may use? Would it be okay to use two different brands for a vehicle? Good fuel efficiency and safety are our priorities. Thank you!A.
The supply issue was temporary due to some import license problems. However, as for now, things have been sorted and supply is as usual in the country. You can go for the same Michelin Energy XM2 tyres, as they are the best premium tyre patterns available in the 13-inch tyre size. In case you are still unable to access the Michelins, other tyre patterns you can opt for include Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:29:41
- Q.Suitable for maruthi esteem car size 14A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZTX, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:28:52