Bridgestone TURANZA ER300 Price List
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER300 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6720|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER300 185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4450|
Bridgestone TURANZA ER300 185/60 R15 84H Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
500 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find BRIDGESTONE Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Bridgestone TURANZA ER300 Tyres
Bridgestone TURANZA ER300 Compatible With
Top Rated Bridgestone Tyres
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i am planning to buy kenda 235 65 R 17 for my scorpio.... shall i go for it.A.
Kenda is a budding Taiwanese tyre brand and has been in India for nearly 5 years. The feedback received from the consumers is mostly positive and have been regarded as value for money tyres. However, the only challenge that may arise will be related to warranty claims and after-sales service. Hence, choose wisely. Other dependable tyre patterns in this tyre size range include CEAT Czar AT, MRF Wanderer SL and Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:52:52
- Q.I am having duster 85 Psi diesel model-2017, wanted to replace the tyres. At present MRF wanderer is fixed in the car. Can you suggest which is best One to replace the MRF.A.
If the MRF Wanderer tyres have performed well you can continue with the same tyre pattern again, as Wanderers are the most promising tyres for urban SUVs like the Duster under Indian road conditions. However, if you are looking to experience other brands you can choose between CEAT Czar Sports, Goodyear Wrangler and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:49:22
- Q.Request to recommend a good tyre for Honda city ivtec. Also can you guide how to choose a tyre for the car.A.
The process to choose a tyre depends upon your priorities. Like there are tyre patterns with a different set of features such as long life, comfort, road noise, high-speed stability, etc. For Honda City, you can opt for a tyre with a mixed set of features as it is meant for the city as well as the highway. Thus choose between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290. Depending upon your budget you can select one.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:42:27
- Q.I have honda WRV with tyre size 195/60 r16. Can i use 205/60r16 tyres in wrv?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 205/60 R16 tyre size. You can choose tyre pattern options between CEAT Czar HP, Yokohama BluEarth RV02 and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:09:26
- Q.Hello, I am looking to upsize my car tyres. My car is a Ford figo Diesel 2017 titanium variant. Am looking to upsize it to 185/65 R14 from the current 175/65 R14. Currently confused between Yokohama Earth 1, Bridgestone B290 and Ceat Milaze X3. Most of the tyre dealers are recommending against clear citing that it is a low quality tyre. My running is low (<500 kms a month). Please suggest which would be the best one. Any new suggestions will be appreciated.A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/65 R14 from the existing 175/65 R14. According to your budget and availability, you can choose between Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:56:37