This tyre involves a very innovative tread pattern wherein the inner part evacuates water and improves wet grip and the outer part provides for superior dry grip and cornering capabilities. Strong tyre sidewall makes this tyre very durable and offer good stability even at high speeds
Ideal for- Extensive highway use as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- L.L Carbon technology makes the tyre very durable and reduced wearing
- Shoulder protectors offer good protection against cuts and abrasions
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry and wet grip
- Circumferential grooves and notches make for a very comfortable and smooth ride
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating91
91 (615 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.