Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Highlights
Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 is a tubeless type tyre available in 12, 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 16 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3050 - Rs 10140, the TURANZA ER60 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda City, and Datsun GO Plus.
Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Price List
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.2439|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 225/60 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.10685|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.7060|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 195/70 R14 91H||Tubeless||Rs.5100|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.6195|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.5400|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5185|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 185/70 R13 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4900|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4280|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4900|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4790|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 165/65 R13 77H||Tubeless||Rs.3400|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 155/80 R13 79H||Tubeless||Rs.3750|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 155/70 R13 75H||Tubeless||Rs.3360|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 155/65 R13 73H||Tubeless||Rs.3280|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 145/80 R12 74H||Tubeless||Rs.3085|
|Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 145/70 R13 71H||Tubeless||Rs.3050|
Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Features
Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 offers long tyre life along with ride comfort without sacrificing handling. There is exceptional handling in wet condition. It also gets superior high speed stability and braking. TURANZA ER60 is available 16 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent comfort
- High speed handling
- Wide appearance
- Long tyre life
- Low noise
- Exceptional handling in wet and dry condition
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone TURANZA ER60
Find BRIDGESTONE Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Bridgestone TURANZA ER60
Is Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Bridgestone TURANZA ER60?
Can I use Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 tyre available on emi?
Is Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 compatible with Car?
Car Using Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Tyres
Popular Bridgestone TURANZA ER60 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About BRIDGESTONE Tyre
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.What size can I use in 215 width tyre in tata zest revotron 1.2 xtA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Therefore, for best results, it is better to continue with the stock tyre size of 185/60 R15. If you are looking for more grip and stability, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:32:14
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19
- Q.Our Wagon R Lxi Duo (2009) runs on Michelin Energy XM2 155/70 R13 75T. Till now it has been great in performance. Sadly, the car dealership missed the tire alignment during the service some time ago, and both the FRONT tires got worn inside totally. It needs immediate replacement (the other two are in good condition). It seems Michelin stopped the supply of this tire model (at least for now). What can be the best alternative brands we may use? Would it be okay to use two different brands for a vehicle? Good fuel efficiency and safety are our priorities. Thank you!A.
The supply issue was temporary due to some import license problems. However, as for now, things have been sorted and supply is as usual in the country. You can go for the same Michelin Energy XM2 tyres, as they are the best premium tyre patterns available in the 13-inch tyre size. In case you are still unable to access the Michelins, other tyre patterns you can opt for include Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:29:41
- Q.Suitable for maruthi esteem car size 14A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZTX, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:28:52