It is developed with many latest technological methods to make the ride smooth and safe as well.
1) DONUTS technology – Improves the tyre’s casing shape, bead as well as tread.
Benefit – Delivers an excellent performance by giving a strong wet and drip road grip.
2) Racing car nose shaped – Includes curved tread block edges on its tread.
Benefit – Promotes efficient flow of water from under the tyre.
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for TURANZA ER60 195/60 R15 88H Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 15"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Hey Siddharth! I wish to upgrade the tyres for my TOYOTA Etios GD, the current specification is - Bridgestone Turanza - 185/60 R15. I am keen to opt for 195/60 R15 or 205/60 R15, will these sizes fit in? I wish to opt for a durable + comfortable + silent brand like Bridgestone, JK Tyre, Yokohama, MRF, Michelin, or any other, suggest me please in accordance to priority, Thank you in advance!A.
Hello Anik, Best is to go for size 195/60 R15. In this size MRF ZV2K would be a good tyre to begin with, suiting your requirements. And if you can stretch your budget then go for Bridgestone Turanza ER60. It is a pretty good tyre, offering great grip, comfort and durability. RegardsAnswered 23 Aug 2016 09:47:44