Hyundai Car TyresChoose Car
Hyundai Car Tyres Price List in India (May 2022)
Tyres for Hyundai Car Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.During service, I am told my tyres are weak. What to do? I have a i10 Era that has so far done 66,500 with original tyresA.
The number of kilometers recorded are enough to opt for replacement of tyres for your Hyundai i10. Continuing with these tyres may result in the loss of grip and imprecise braking. Therefore, it is suggested that you go for new set of tyres.Answered 18-May-2022 12:17:10
- Q.is continental 195/55r16 uc6 best for verna 2020 or bridstone b250A.
Between Bridgestone and Continental, you can choose Bridgestone B250/B290 as it has proven record under Indian conditions alongside excellent customer feedback over the years.Answered 18-May-2022 11:45:10
- Q.I have huyndai i10 2015 model sports but this tyre size is 13 inch but I have chage tyre and chage with big size so any big size tyre should fit properly with car like 15 ,16 Inc they can feet ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel efficiency of any vehicle. Therefore, we advice to have company fitted tyre size for the vehicle. Moreover, if you want more grip and control, instead larger rim/width tyre go for a premium tyre pattern.Answered 13-May-2022 15:34:15
- Q.For Venue S+ which is the best tyre option among Apollo and Bridgestone.A.
You can pick Bridgestone (B290) brand over the Apollo for more stable performance, comfort and driving pleasure. Moreover, if you are looking for high tyre life you can choose Apollo (Amazer 4G Life) brand.Answered 12-May-2022 11:59:15
- Q.I want to purchase new tyres for xcent pls suggest me long running tyres Dealer told me ceat milaze x3 is best long running tyres i want ur opinionA.
For your preference and need, CEAT Milaze X3 is the most appropriate tyre pattern. Other than this, you can also check out the Apollo Amazer 4G Life, which has similar features and properties.Answered 10-May-2022 12:51:27