Maruti Car TyresChoose Car
Maruti Car Tyres Price List in India (October 2023)
Tyres for Maruti Car Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Mrf va Apollo which is the bestA.
Be it MRF or Apollo, both tyre brands are equally good in terms of performance on Indian roads. The two offer optimal durability and apt tyre life under city and highway conditions. Hence, you can any of the two as per your budget and accessibility.Answered 28-Aug-2023 11:33:27
- Q.kindly suggest which tyre should use in i20 old model car currently all are 175/70 R14 84H now how many should change or keep as it is? pl call on mobile no-9429200963 urgently and also let me know nearest dealer to buyA.
If all the tyres of your Hyundai i20 have worn-out, then you can change all four with tyre size 175/70 R14. Do not change the size of the tyres as company recommended tyre size is always best for your vehicle. You can check online for the availability of authorised tyre dealer near you, or else make your purchase online through any reliable tyre website.Answered 22-Aug-2023 15:30:06
- Q.Please explain size..186/65R 14 86T..which tyre size suitable for Mahindra KUV100 K6+ 6 Seater petrol carA.
The Mahindra KUV100 K6+ comes fitted with the said 186/65 R14 tyre size. This is the most suitable tyre size for KUV100 as it is recommended by Mahindra.Answered 11-Aug-2023 15:04:15
- Q.Which tyres should i take for my Honda WRV 195/60 R16 for roads and mild offroad driving?A.
For Honda WR-V, you can pick tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Apollo Alnac 4G and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 11-Aug-2023 14:56:11
- Q.My rear tyres are getting wear out from outer side. As per service center it was tyre issue and as per recommendations i changed my rear tyres and shifted feont tyre to back but same issue is observed in that old tyres also. I checked alignment at 2-3 different garages including maruti authorised service center and report is okay saying alignments are good. So what could be the issue ?A.
There could be some issue with the suspension set-up of the rear, maybe it had weakened due to wear or got injured by any sudden pothole impact. Another thing could be tyre pressure inflation levels. Tyres wear quicker if the tyres are underinflated or overinflated. Hence, the tyre pressure should be maintained as suggested by the car maker.Answered 10-Aug-2023 10:18:23