Tata Car TyresChoose Car
Tata Car Tyres Price List in India (September 2021)
Tyres for Tata Car Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.CAN WE CHANGE TATA HEXA XT MODEL TYRE SIZE 235/55R19 TO 235/65R17A.
Tyre upsizing or downsizing of tyres is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 235/55 R19 include MRF Wanderer SL, UltraMile UM S7 LUXE and Continental Conti Sport Contact CC5.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:54:17
- Q.I want to upsize my tigor tyre of xz(O) from 175/60/R15/H to 185/60/R15/HA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 185/60 R15. The tyre pattern choices include CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 18-Aug-2021 14:30:59
- Q.Which tyre is best for Tata hexa xeA.
The recommended tyre patterns for Tata Hexa comprise of CEAT Czar AT, JK Ranger HT and Bridgestone Dueler D689.Answered 22-Jul-2021 13:51:01
Find Tyre Dealers Nearby
Tata Car Tyres Comparison
- VSBridgestone B250 TyresYokohama Earth-1E400 Tyres
- VSBridgestone B250 TyresBridgestone B290 Tyres
- VSApollo Amazer 4G Life TyresMRF ZVTV Tyres
- VSApollo Amazer 4G Life TyresBridgestone B290 Tyres
- VSMichelin Primacy 3 ST TyresMichelin Primacy 4 ST Tyres