More Variants Of Gripp F
About CEAT Gripp F
This tyre comes equipped with an innovative tread compound that offer good cornering capabilities as well stability. The circumferential grooves make for effective wet grip while tread clocks on the sides make for improved cornering.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Chunky tread blocks make for confident grip on corners
- Wide circumferential grooves make for confident wet and dry grip
- High rubber content make for enhanced tyre life
Bike Using CEAT Gripp F Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest best all season tyre for my hyundai creta sxA.
I would suggest CEAT CZAR HP-205/65 R16 95H for your vehicle. It features functionalized polymer for comfortable ride quality.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:20
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00