CEAT CZAR H/T
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesDry GripWet GripHandlingDurabilityComfort
Other CEAT CZAR H/T Variants
|CEAT CZAR H/T 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.6105|
CEAT CZAR H/T Features
About CEAT CZAR H/T
It is a Highway Terrain tyre specially designed for SUVs. It incorporates a strong construction to improve durability and an optimized tread pattern to improve traction and minimize tyre noise.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Joint-less cap ply improves resistance to punctures
- Strong shoulder blocks improve dry grip and cornering capabilities
- Special rim protector keeps the rim safe on rough tarmacs
- 2D-teeth tread design provides for superior grip
- Wide centre rib provides for improved handling
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to CEAT CZAR H/T
User Reviews for CEAT CZAR H/T Tyres
Car Using CEAT CZAR H/T Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Hi Please let me know which tubeless tyre is best for my WagonR (LXI Duo LPG). My mobile number is 9581949786.A.
The likes of CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 3G, and MRF ZVTS are some of the better options for Maruti Suzuki WagonR LXI CNG.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52