CEAT CZAR Sports
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLow noiseComfortHandlingLong tyre life
CEAT CZAR Sports Variants
|CEAT CZAR Sports 215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.7850|
CEAT CZAR Sports Features
About CEAT CZAR Sports
Designed for SUVs, this tyre offers high performance and improved control for driving enthusiasts. The strong sidewalls make the tyre durable while wide shoulder blocks enhance cornering capabilities.
Ideal for- Highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Outer intermediate rib provides for superior stability at high speed
- Wide centre rib provides for precise steering response
- Wide circumferential grooves improve dry grip
- Angled lateral grooves provide for superior wet grip
Tyres Similar to CEAT CZAR Sports
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT CZAR Sports Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT CZAR Sports
Is CEAT CZAR Sports good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT CZAR Sports?
Can I use CEAT CZAR Sports Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT CZAR Sports tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT CZAR Sports compatible with Car?
Car Using CEAT CZAR Sports Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Hi Please let me know which tubeless tyre is best for my WagonR (LXI Duo LPG). My mobile number is 9581949786.A.
The likes of CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 3G, and MRF ZVTS are some of the better options for Maruti Suzuki WagonR LXI CNG.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52