CEAT Gripp X3 has been designed to offer same level of grip throughout its life. The tyre is made using dual compound technology which ensures that even old tyres grip the ground as good as the new ones.
Key Benefits & Features-
- Dual technology compound makes for confident grip throughout the tyre's life
- Block tread pattern and angular sipes ensure good grip over wet and dry surfaces
- Tread block connectors make for a comfortable and stable ride
- High rubber content offers long tread life
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
52 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
- JK Blaze BR11Rs1630Warranty : 6 YearsTubeless
- JK Blaze BR21Rs2100Warranty : 6 YearsTube
- Apollo ACTIGRIP R1Rs2390Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- Apollo ACTIGRIP R2Rs2280Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- Maxxis M6301NAWarranty : 2 YearsTube
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs1700Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs1575Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1725Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1625Warranty : 5 YearsTubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours