More Variants Of Gripp XL
|90/90 R19 52P||Tube||Rs.0|
|120/80 R18 62S||Tube||Rs.0|
|120/90 R17 64S||Tube||Rs.0|
About CEAT Gripp XL
CEAT Gripp XL tyre comes equipped with a tread pattern consisting of wide grooves and uniform block arrangement. This, in turn, offers good grip over all types of terrains to ensure a hassle-free ride.
Key Features & Benefits
- Directional block pattern provides for confident wet and dry grip
- Uniform block arrangement ensure better mass transfer for stable ride
- Wider grooves provide for efficient water channeling to ensure wet braking
Bike Using CEAT Gripp XL Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest best all season tyre for my hyundai creta sxA.
I would suggest CEAT CZAR HP-205/65 R16 95H for your vehicle. It features functionalized polymer for comfortable ride quality.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:20
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00