CEAT MILAZE (SUV) Price List
|CEAT MILAZE (SUV) 135/70 R12||Tubeless||Rs.1890|
CEAT MILAZE (SUV) Features
About CEAT MILAZE (SUV)
This tyre makes use of optimized buttress design and improved sidewall construction to offer passengers a well-cushioned ride. It is available in 12-15” rims size.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features & Benefits
- Optimized synthetic polymer compound provides good over-all traction
- Circumferential grooves provide for a quiet ride
- Parabolic grooves provide for improved handling
- High sipe density offers goo wet grip
Tyres Similar to CEAT MILAZE (SUV)
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT MILAZE (SUV) Tyres
The radial brings its already acclaimed manufacturer to the finest range. It combines high end performance with healthy handling, ensurin...
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT MILAZE (SUV)
Is CEAT MILAZE (SUV) good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT MILAZE (SUV)?
Can I use CEAT MILAZE (SUV) Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT MILAZE (SUV) tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT MILAZE (SUV) compatible with Car?
Car Using CEAT MILAZE (SUV) Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.Need to upgrade ertiga tyres please recombed some best tyres in marketA.
Hi, I would suggest CEAT SecuraDrive tyres for Ertiga. It offers excellent control and comfort and there is also less tyre noise. You can also go for CEAT Milaze X3. Contact tyre dealers in your city.Answered 22 Feb 2021 11:26:05
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52