CEAT Milaze X3 145/80 R12 74T
- Tyre Size145/80 R12 74T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
CEAT Milaze X3 Price List
CEAT Milaze X3 145/80 R12 74T Specifications
145 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
12 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
74 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Tyres
CEAT Milaze X3 Compatible With
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a baleno and the front tyre is having many punctures and I have to keep filling air very frequently. My car is 5 years old with 32K Kms. Should I replace the tyre now?A.
A tyre that calls for frequent air filling in a vehicle indicates severe pressure loss due to minor prick or grave internal injury. In any of the case, the injured car tyre needs to be replaced with a new tyre. Proper tyre pressure maintenance is one of most important aspects in a vehicle directly affecting its performance, fuel economy and safety at high speeds. Therefore, it’s time to go for a new tyre.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:39:29
- Q.which tyre i should buy for maruti ZXI 2018 model.A.
You have only mentioned the brand and variant of the car, and not the model name. Anyways, in general for Maruti car you can choose tyre pattern between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B250/B290.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:50:40
- Q.I have thar crde in which stock tyre P 235/70 R 16 I want to steel rims and upsize tyre plz give me size of rim and tyre size which I can upgrade till I have no face mileage and comfort problem in my car maximum tire size in itA.
Choosing larger tyre size for a vehicle affects fuel economy and performance, hence tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers. The maximum tyre size that will not create any issue during driving is actually the company-fitted tyre size. Hence, for balanced performance and safe driving always insist upon the original tyre size of a vehicle.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:39:30
- Q.can put 225/60/16r for skoda yetiA.
The Skoda Yeti is originally fitted with 215/60 R16 tyre size. Opting for a marginally larger width tyre may affect the fuel economy to some extent. If you are fine with it you can pick the said 225/60 R16 tyre sizeAnswered 24-Nov-2023 16:29:53
- Q.I want to upgrade my maruti swift tyre to 185/60/R16. Is it legal ?A.
Maruti Swift is equipped with either 14-inch or 15-inch tyre sizes across its lineup. Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car makers as it leads to hampering of overall performance and fuel economy of the vehicle. Hence, for balanced performance it is suggested that always choose the tyre size as recommended by the car manufacturer.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:23:04