CEAT ZOOM D Price List
|CEAT ZOOM D 3.50/R10 51J||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|CEAT ZOOM D 90/90 R12 54J||Tubeless||Rs.1240|
|CEAT ZOOM D 3.00/R10 42J||Tube||Rs.1025|
|CEAT ZOOM D 90/100 R10 53J||Tube||Rs.1210|
CEAT ZOOM D Features
This radial is specifically modeled to adorn the wheels of scooters, although it is generally available for handling all ranges of two wheelers. It equips its vehicle with a superior grip, and endorses performance with great handling as well as safety.
1) Directional pattern – Makes for smooth motion with speed improvement.
Benefits – Greater speed capacity, lower rolling resistance.
2) Optimized sub-grooves – Aids in handling mainly on slippery spots.
Benefits – Brings great water drainage and prevents hydroplaning.
3) Steel belts – Toughens and protects it from road hazards.
Benefits – Given greater durability, and increased mileage as well.
Tyres Similar to CEAT ZOOM D
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT ZOOM D Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT ZOOM D
Is CEAT ZOOM D good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT ZOOM D?
Can I use CEAT ZOOM D Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT ZOOM D tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT ZOOM D compatible with Bike?
Bike Using CEAT ZOOM D Tyres
Popular CEAT ZOOM D Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CEAT Tyre
- Q.Hi there, i own a RE interceptor 650. I want to replace my tyres with dual purpose tyres or at least ones that are more suited to both road and offroad. Could you recommend which ones as i have struggled to find ones for both front and rear. ThanksA.
The RE Interceptor 650 comes equipped with a very unique tyre size of 100/90-18 at front and 130/70-18 at rear. Thus, apart from the stock CEAT Zoom Cruz, it is hard to find any other normal tarmac-specific tyre alternative, forget dual-purpose ones. Anyways, if you are keen to get on-road/off-road you can look for Michelin Sirac Street (front) 100/90-18 and Metzeler ME880 Marathon (rear) 130/70-18.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:57:18
- Q.Is the mrf zapper Kurve a compatible for the interceptor?A.
The tyre size of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 i.e. 100/90-18 (front) and 130/70-18 (rear) is not available with MRF Zapper Kurve. Hence, you can pick CEAT Zoom Cruz pair of tyres, they are the ideal match for the cruiser bike.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:54:14
- Q.I'm unable to find the stock tyre for r15 v1.. Is that OK to use 130/70 tyre? Looks n grip n mileageA.
The stock rear tyre fitment for the initial version of Yamaha R15 was 100/80-17. If you wish to go with the said wider 130/70 tyre it may impact the fuel mileage and handling of the bike alongside the wide tyre edges may also scrape the bike body. Thus, it is best to stick with the company recommended tyre size.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:30:39
- Q.Rear tyre for honda shineA.
You choose rear tyres between CEAT Gripp X3, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:23:21
- Q.I am owning ninja 300. stock tyre is MRF. It seems to be very hard. Can you suggest better stability and road grip in different conditions. The sizes are 110/70 - R17 and 140/70 - R17A.
For your requisite, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5 for the front tyre. And for the rear choose between Metzeler ME Speed and Michelin Pilot Street. The suggested tyres offer exceptional stability and performance, you can choose based on your budget.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:12:23
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
CEAT Bike Tyres News