More Variants Of CEAT ZOOM D
|90/100 R10 53J||Tube||Rs.1020|
|90/90 R12 54J||Tubeless||Rs.940|
CEAT ZOOM D Features
About CEAT ZOOM D
This radial is specifically modeled to adorn the wheels of scooters, although it is generally available for handling all ranges of two wheelers. It equips its vehicle with a superior grip, and endorses performance with great handling as well as safety.
1) Directional pattern – Makes for smooth motion with speed improvement.
Benefits – Greater speed capacity, lower rolling resistance.
2) Optimized sub-grooves – Aids in handling mainly on slippery spots.
Benefits – Brings great water drainage and prevents hydroplaning.
3) Steel belts – Toughens and protects it from road hazards.
Benefits – Given greater durability, and increased mileage as well.
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT ZOOM D Tyres
Bike Using CEAT ZOOM D Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.Hero electric scooter nyx ?A.
The TVS Conta and the CEAT Zoom are the best options for your Hero Electric NYX.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:15:10
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52