CEAT Zoom F Highlights
CEAT Zoom F is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There is only 1 size. Priced at Rs 1610, Zoom F tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 180, Bajaj Pulsar 220, TVS Apache RTR 160, and Yamaha YZF R15
CEAT Zoom F Price List
|CEAT Zoom F 90/90 R17 49P||Tubeless||Rs.1710|
CEAT Zoom F Features
This tyre comes equipped with a unique tread compound that offers a stable ride and confident dry and wet grip. Zig-Zag grooves make for effective wet braking and high tread depth makes for good grip over mucky roads.
Key Features & Benefits-
- High rubber content makes for long tread life
- Wide contact patch makes for high speed stability
- Innovative tread pattern make for confident traction
- Uneven grooves make for confident wet grip
Tyres Similar to CEAT Zoom F
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Zoom F Tyres
Best tyre for Indian roads
I am using Secura Zoom as front tyre on my splendour. This tyre is really good for commuting and there is very less tread wear. I drive mos...Read More
Recommended for Bajaj Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 150 ke liye sabse accha tyre CEAT Secura Zoom F hai. Around 25KM drive kr chuka hu, aur abhi tak tyre ek dam thk condition me h...Read More
I have changed the tyres of my bike and selected the CEAT Zoom F tyres recently. The quality of the tyre is too good, and the random grooves...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT Zoom F
Is CEAT Zoom F good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT Zoom F?
Can I use CEAT Zoom F Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT Zoom F tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT Zoom F compatible with Bike?
Bike Using CEAT Zoom F Tyres
Popular CEAT Zoom F Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CEAT Tyre
- Q.2012 Hero Splendor plus model, which tyre is suitable for this bikeA.
For Hero Splendor Plus, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Zapper, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 20-May-2023 00:03:58
- Q.which tyre is best for honda shine sp 125 2018 model ?A.
For Honda Shine SP125, you can opt for tire patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:59:50
- Q.Im using ceat 3.50 -10 51j. Can I replace it with ceat 90/100-10?A.
Yes. You can go for 90/100-10 tyre size from CEAT in place of 3.50-10, or any other tyre brandRead More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:52:07
- Q.With is the best tyre for rear side of honda cb shineA.
For Honda CB Shine, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:30:06
- Q.Can I upgrade my pulsar 125 neon rear tyre to 110/70 r17 section from 100/80 ..?A.
Switching to a larger tyre size will lead to a drop in mileage and performance of the bike, which is the reason tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike manufacturers. Hence, for balanced and risk-free performance, always insist upon the company fitted tyre size. If grip, stability and control are your concerns then you can choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre brands such as MRF, Metzeler and Michelin.Read More...Answered 27-Apr-2023 13:26:02
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
CEAT Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*