More Variants Of Zoom Rad X1
|150/60 R17 66H||Tubeless||Rs.4125|
About CEAT Zoom Rad X1
These tyres have been specifically designed for high powered motorcycles like KTM Duke, Bajaj Dominar, Yamaha R15 and their likes. The tyres come equipped with an soft rubber compound and optimized groves to offer superior traction and improved cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sticky rubber compound offers superior grip and resposive braking
- Wide contact patch with high rubber content makes for superior handling
- Innovative tread compound and profile makes for good cornering capabilities
- H’ speed rating makes for superior control and handling even at speeds up to 210 kmph
Bike Using CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest best all season tyre for my hyundai creta sxA.
I would suggest CEAT CZAR HP-205/65 R16 95H for your vehicle. It features functionalized polymer for comfortable ride quality.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:20
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00