CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Highlights
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 is a tubeless tyre available in only 17 inch size. There is only 1 size available. Priced at Rs 4125, Zoom Rad X1 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the KTM Duke 200, KTM RC 200, Harley Davidson SPORTSTER, Hyosung Gt, Triumph Rocket III, Suzuki V Storm, Triumph Tiger, and Triumph Tiger Explorer.
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Variants
|CEAT Zoom Rad X1 150/60 R17 66H||Tubeless||Rs.4125|
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Features
About CEAT Zoom Rad X1
These tyres have been specifically designed for high powered motorcycles like KTM Duke, Bajaj Dominar, Yamaha R15 and their likes. The tyres come equipped with an soft rubber compound and optimized groves to offer superior traction and improved cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sticky rubber compound offers superior grip and resposive braking
- Wide contact patch with high rubber content makes for superior handling
- Innovative tread compound and profile makes for good cornering capabilities
- H’ speed rating makes for superior control and handling even at speeds up to 210 kmph
Tyres Similar to CEAT Zoom Rad X1
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT Zoom Rad X1
Is CEAT Zoom Rad X1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT Zoom Rad X1?
Can I use CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT Zoom Rad X1 tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT Zoom Rad X1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.Hero electric scooter nyx ?A.
The TVS Conta and the CEAT Zoom are the best options for your Hero Electric NYX.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:15:10
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52