These tyres have been specifically designed for high powered motorcycles like KTM Duke, Bajaj Dominar, Yamaha R15 and their likes. The tyres come equipped with an soft rubber compound and optimized groves to offer superior traction and improved cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sticky rubber compound offers superior grip and resposive braking
- Wide contact patch with high rubber content makes for superior handling
- Innovative tread compound and profile makes for good cornering capabilities
- H’ speed rating makes for superior control and handling even at speeds up to 210 kmph
150 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
66 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Zoom Rad X1 150/60 R17 66H Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir I own ktm Duke 200. And my rear Tyre is about to end. \\nSoo plzz recommend me suitable Tyre. Size 150/60r17A.
Hi Prince, If possible then go for MEtzeler Sportec M5i. This is a gem of a tyre, would offer confident grip over dry and wet surfaces and even has a very good tread life. However, if you can't get hold of Metzeler then look at buying Apollo Alpha H1 tyres. They have been recently launched, so we haven't been able to test them. But general feedback is pretty good so far. If you are looking at economical options then look at MRF Revz C1 or CEAT Zoom Rad X1. Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 11:52:49