CEAT Zoom Rad X1-150/60 R17 66H Tubeless
- Tyre Size150/60 R17 66H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 150/60 R17 66H Features
These tyres have been specifically designed for high powered motorcycles like KTM Duke, Bajaj Dominar, Yamaha R15 and their likes. The tyres come equipped with an soft rubber compound and optimized groves to offer superior traction and improved cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sticky rubber compound offers superior grip and resposive braking
- Wide contact patch with high rubber content makes for superior handling
- Innovative tread compound and profile makes for good cornering capabilities
- H’ speed rating makes for superior control and handling even at speeds up to 210 kmph
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 150/60 R17 66H Specifications
150 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
66 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to CEAT Zoom Rad X1
User Reviews for CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Tyres
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 Compatible With
Other CEAT Bike Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours