Chevrolet Aveo TyresChange Car
Chevrolet Aveo wears tyres of 185/60 R14 size. There are 21 different tyre models available for Aveo from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Aveo is the Falken, which is priced at Rs. 3548 while the Yokohama at Rs. 6005 is the most expensive.
21 Tyres Found
- Yokohama ES100Rs4096Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
- MRF ZVTSRs3930Tubeless185/60 R14
- Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31Rs3761Tubeless185/60 R14 99H
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs5615Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
- Yokohama C.drive AC01Rs3800Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
- MRF ZVTSRs4000185/60 R14 82H
- Bridgestone TURANZA ER300Rs4450Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
- Falken SINCERA SN835Rs3548Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
- Yokohama A.drive AA01Rs3920Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
Tyres for Cars similar to Chevrolet Aveo
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am having aveo 1.4 2007 model and want to replace all four tyres. Suggest me .A.
Hi Santosh, If you want an economical option then go for Kumho Ecsta SPT KU tyre. It offers good traction and handling and has a good tread life. Another economical option would be Falken Sincera SN835. In case you want something better then go for Bridgestone Turanza ER300. It is a very good tyre and offers great traction and performance. The ride quality is very comfortable and smooth. You can also go for Michelin energy XM2. This tyre performs as good as Turanza but offers better ride comfort. If you want performance oriented tyres then choose out of Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style tyre or Yokohama C Drive. They both offer great handling and performance. But since they are performance oriented tyres, their tread life would be relatively less than normal passenger tyres. Regards, RamitAnswered 03 Mar 2020 11:30:02
- Q.hi, can i use 185/65R14 instead of 185/60R14 in my chevrolet Aveo (2007 model)?A.
Hi Bharat, I cannot recommend you to upsize to 185/65R14 from 185/60R14 as the diameter difference between the two size is around 3.2%. As a rule we only recommend tyre upsize if the diameter difference is under 3%. The stock tyre size of the Aveo is pretty decent but if you want you can upsize to 195/60R14 tyre size as the dia difference is around 2% in this case. You can go for Goodyear Assurance tyres available on tyredekho.com- http://tyres.cardekho.com/goodyear/assurance-triplemax/195-60-r14-86h10-tubeless. RegardsAnswered 16 Feb 2016 06:49:41