Chevrolet Enjoy TyresChange Car
Chevrolet Enjoy wears tyres of 175/70 R14 size. There are 33 different tyre models available for Enjoy from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Enjoy is the Apollo, which is priced at Rs. 3400 while the Goodyear at Rs. 6500 is the most expensive.
33 Tyres Found
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs4915Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- JK Ultima XPCRs3550Tubeless175/70 R14 C
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3400Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- MRF ZVTVRs3945Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Yokohama Earth-1Rs5195Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Bridgestone B250Rs4250Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Apollo Amazer 4G LifeRs4250Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs4150Tubeless175/70 R14 84H
- Falken SINCERA SN835Rs3700Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
Tyres for Cars similar to Chevrolet Enjoy
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to change tyres for my Chevy Enjoy. Which brand would be recommended?A.
Hi Vinod, The MRF ZVTS is a no-non-sense tyre with a long life good traction on gravelly roads. Road noise could be a concern, though. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless The Apollo Alnac is better suited if you cover most of your distance on the highways. Road noise is very well contained for quieter rides. https://tyres.cardekho.com/apollo/alnac/175-70-r14-84h4-tubeless The Falken Sincera is better for wet and dry grip for city use. The wider blocks help it last longer while offering good cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/falken/sincera-sn835/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 02 May 2017 04:33:42