Chevrolet Optra TyresChange Car
38 different tyre models are available for the Chevrolet Optra , which wears tyres of 185/65 R14 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 2200. The Earth-1 at Rs. 6000 is the most expensive tyre available for the Optra.
38 Tyres Found
- Hankook OPTIMO K415Rs3644Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONSRs4184Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Bridgestone Firestone FR500Rs4000Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Apollo Amazer 3G MaxxRs3799Tubeless185/65 R14 86T
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs5180Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Yokohama A.drive AA01Rs3156Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Pirelli P1 CINTURATO VERDERs5170Tubeless185/65 R14 86T
- MRF ZV2KRs3444Tube185/65 R14 86H
- MRF ZVTSRs3749Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
Tyres for Cars similar to Chevrolet Optra
Most Viewed Tyres For Chevrolet Optra
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am having aveo 1.4 2007 model and want to replace all four tyres. Suggest me .A.
Hi Santosh, If you want an economical option then go for Kumho Ecsta SPT KU tyre. It offers good traction and handling and has a good tread life. Another economical option would be Falken Sincera SN835. In case you want something better then go for Bridgestone Turanza ER300. It is a very good tyre and offers great traction and performance. The ride quality is very comfortable and smooth. You can also go for Michelin energy XM2. This tyre performs as good as Turanza but offers better ride comfort. If you want performance oriented tyres then choose out of Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style tyre or Yokohama C Drive. They both offer great handling and performance. But since they are performance oriented tyres, their tread life would be relatively less than normal passenger tyres. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Nov 2017 11:30:30
- Q.Witch tyre would you recommend from the following: Michelin, apollo, goodyear for chevi beat. Tyre size is 175/65 r14A.
Hello Sugat, I would recommend Michelin Energy XM2 tyres for your Chevrolet Beat. These tyres offer great wet and dry grip, excellent braking, long tyre life and great ride comfort. Another decent option would be to go for Apollo Alnac 4G. Even these tyres offer good performance, decent comfort and braking efficiency, however, not as good as with Michelin. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:35:12
- Q.I want to change tyres for my Chevy Enjoy. Which brand would be recommended?A.
Hi Vinod, The MRF ZVTS is a no-non-sense tyre with a long life good traction on gravelly roads. Road noise could be a concern, though. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless The Apollo Alnac is better suited if you cover most of your distance on the highways. Road noise is very well contained for quieter rides. https://tyres.cardekho.com/apollo/alnac/175-70-r14-84h4-tubeless The Falken Sincera is better for wet and dry grip for city use. The wider blocks help it last longer while offering good cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/falken/sincera-sn835/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 02 May 2017 04:33:42