Cleveland Cyclewerks Ace TyresChange Bike
The Cleveland Cyclewerks Ace wears a 110/70-17 tyre at the front and a 130/70-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1625, the Zapper FY is the cheapest front tyre available for the Ace,while the Alpha H1, which retails at Rs. 6499 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Ace.Priced at Rs. 2300, the ZOOM XL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Ace.The Pilot Street at Rs. 5150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Ace.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
34 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper FX1Rs1750Tubeless110/80 R17
- MRF Revz FC1Rs3125Tubeless110/70 R17
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs3000Tubeless110/80 R17
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs6499Tubeless110/70 R17
- MRF Revz SRs3150Tubeless130/70 R17
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5200Tubeless110/70 R17 54H M/C
- Michelin Pilot StreetRs2700Tubeless110/70 R17 54H
- MRF Zapper SRs2100Tubeless130/70 R17
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STRRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/70 R17 54H M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Cleveland Cyclewerks Ace
Most Viewed Tyres For Cleveland Cyclewerks Ace
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi Siddharth, what's the major difference between Bridgestone and Michelin. I have an i10 which came with Bridgestone tyres. I am thinking of replacing all 4 tyres. I would like to go for the best. which one would you suggest ?A.
Hi, Both Michelin and Bridgestone are big brands in the tyre industry and produce very innovative and high quality products. What tyre will work best for you will depend on the exact tyre models you are comparing. The good tyres from both the brands are Bridgestone Turanza AR20, and Michelin Energy XM2. Both of them are equally matched tyres in terms of performance so you can't go wrong with either of them. RegardsAnswered 20 Apr 2016 09:28:43
- Q.HI, My name is Santosh Vishnoi and based in Blr. I am having Wagon R - 2008 Model. I have to change my Car tyres and size is 145/70/R13. I have seen Bridgestone B 290 & Continental. Mine is City driving of approx 40 Kms daily. Kindly Advice which one should I go for ?
- Q.I want to change my pajero SFX tyres I am searching for offroad onroad tyre which tyre you sugest??