Compare Aeolus CrossAce AS02 and Vredestein Quatrac 5
- Models Supported5 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/50/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/50/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/50/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/50/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/50/5
- Reviews & Rating1 ReviewNo Reviews Available
Reviews for CrossAce AS02 215/65 R16 98H TubelessWrite a Review
- By AdminPosted on 19-09-2019 10:42:474.1
The stock tyres of my cars were completely worn out and required replacement as soon as possible. As I was in a hurry, I did not get much time on the research for a good set of tyres, and I randomly went for Aeolus PrecisionAce tyres for my car. I was very sceptical regarding the performance of these tyres, and to my shock, they performed really well. They not only offered better grip on low-friction surfaces but also increased the stability on higher speeds, which was the best thing considering the price point of this tyre.
After reading the manual provided with the tyres, I came to know that it comes with reinforced bars in the shoulder grooves that help it to offer excellent stability and handling. The only downside that I felt was a short decline in the fuel economy, but that can be neglected considering the other features.
Reviews for Quatrac 5 205/60 R16 96H XL TubelessWrite a ReviewSpeed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.750710Width (mm)215205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years