Compare Aeolus HN 355 and Pirelli FG 01
- Models Supported
Trucks using HN 355 10 R 20 Tube
Trucks using FG 01 10 R 20 Tube
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.0/50/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.0/50/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.0/50/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.0/50/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life0/50/5
- Reviews & RatingNo Reviews AvailableNo Reviews Available
Reviews for HN 355 10 R 20 TubeWrite a Review
Reviews for FG 01 10 R 20 TubeWrite a Review
- Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.
- Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.
- Width (mm)1010
- Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.
- Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.2020
- Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RR
- Warranty (Year)