Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Bridgestone TURANZA GR90
- Models Supported8 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R16 87H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for TURANZA GR90 205/55 R16 91V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.545615Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 03-03-2015 15:06:204
Bridgestone holds its title as one of the best tyre manufacturers out there. Their products never fall short on expectations, and quality is sharpened to its finest with every of their radials. This one provides the best grip a car could expect, and also sustains a strong hold on wet surfaces. It maintains the stability on all fields, and keeps up balance through dashing speeds and tight turns. A firm braking ability gifts it with swift and easy cornering. It has the ability to scratch to a stop in a much shorter distance during emergencies. A precise steering response brings better handling. The fuel economy is also given a boost with a radial such as this, which touches all regions of the car and enhances it.