Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Falken AZENIS FK453CC
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for AZENIS FK453CC 255/55 R18 109W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515130Width (mm)195255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1518Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 15:42:203.6
The Falken range of tyres peak as some of the most quality holding tyres. This specific model defines just what makes this company shine. With qualities like precision steering to bring up control and improved traction on all surfaces, this radial goes beyond conventional boundaries to give the best to its owner. It also makes for a good braking ability that lets a car breeze through corners, and stop quickly when needed. A vehicle equipped with this tyre is kept under steady balance throughout its drive. A safe and stable drive is guaranteed with its top notch features. Furthermore, fuel economy is improved, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive is assured. It is safe to say that the standard set by tyres like this, are sure to stay for years to come.