Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Hankook DYNAPRO ATM RF10
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for DYNAPRO ATM RF10 235/75 R15 104R TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210170Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515900Width (mm)195235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 16-03-2015 14:24:154.3
Hankook is a renowned tyre making firm that specializes in delivering products that are high in quality and performance as well. This DYNAPRO ATM RF10 model from the company is a premium all season tyre that comes with a tough tread pattern that can overcome any road condition. In comparison to most of its products, this model has a wider tread, which is capable of resisting uneven wear and at the same time, gives a strong grip on all surfaces. It features rim flange protectors as well as reinforced carcass, which not only improves steering stability but also gives a high level of safety. On the whole, this is a tyre that one can certainly choose for experiencing the best and hassle free ride.