Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Hankook OPTIMO ME02
- Models Supported6 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 185/60 R14 82H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for OPTIMO ME02 175/65 R14 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4750Width (mm)185175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Anjan Posted on 16-03-2015 18:00:403.8
Hankook has made its name in the realm of tyre manufacture, and this model affirms just how. The Optimo ME02 is a radial that brings the best of all benefits to its car. It has a precise steering, and upgrades handling with the best grip. Braking and cornering are made smooth and easy. Control of the firmest is assured with this tyre. The fuel economy is also enhanced with a low rolling effort. The comfort and peace of the ride are also guarantees of the tyre.