Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114
- Models Supported8 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R16 87H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for VENTUS ME01 K114 225/55 R16 95V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.545690Width (mm)195225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ashutosh Posted on 20-03-2015 14:24:274.1
The VENTUS ME01 K114 from the Hankook brand is an ultra high performance tyre, which has all qualities that any driver could ask for. This particular model is developed mainly to ensure better cornering and stability as well. It keeps a vehicle grounded and further enhances traction on wet surfaces. It is made with heat resistant rubber compound that makes it durable besides prolonging its life. Moreover, this radial evacuates water from the contact path to protect a vehicle from skidding. In addition to these, it also offers a precise steering response, better braking performance and a noise free ride to its passengers.