Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and JK Ultima Neo
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for Ultima Neo 145/80 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5150Width (mm)195145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5580Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1512Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 06-03-2015 11:54:383.9
The reason some radials stand out, while others blend into the crowd would be the distinction between tyres such as these, and the rest of them. The Ultima Neo brings JK Tyres' reputation up by a few notches. It provides high grade traction on a range of surfaces, keeping its vehicle glued to the road when cruising at high speeds. It lets the car brake easier and smoother than the rest, thereby giving the best cornering ability a vehicle could ask for. Aside from these conventional benefits, it makes for fuel consumption, with lesser energy absorbed when rolling. It brings comfort and peace to the driver as well. All of this, together, makes the Ultima Neo one of the finest radials to exist, and one that would stand so for years to come.