Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and JK Ultima Sport
- Models Supported6 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 185/60 R14 82H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for Ultima Sport 165/65 R14 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4750Width (mm)185165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Abhishek Posted on 06-03-2015 11:57:594.3
Tyres are renowned for not, but a combination of numerous good features. This tyre makes a mark in that regard, with a superior performance blending to give high grade comfort. An excellent grip gives the vehicle good handling and braking. The best steering response further improves control, refining its speed capability. This radial also brings forth the smoothest run with the least resistance. As a result, fuel economy is enhanced. A much lower noise emission tops its features off, and seals it as one of the distinctive products from JK Tyres, and one of the finest tyres in the world.